GDPR is a topic affecting many areas of Direct Marketing and one potential large impact is on the use of 3rd party data. The future and use of 3rd party data has been considered in the following article, which BlacklerRoberts …
It is now more important than ever to maximise the potential of our customer base. We need our customers to spend more, more often and for longer.
What does this mean to your business?
- Increase your business revenues and profitability over the lifecycle of your customer's activity.
- Increase the lifetime of the customer's activity with your business.
- Increase the frequency of customer visits and customer purchases with your business.
- Decrease the elapsed time between customer visits and customer purchases with your business.
- Increase the volume of active valuable customers to your business.
- Improve efficiencies of your marketing activity, optimising your marketing budgets and improving your return on investment.
Jim Roberts - Founder and Director
BlacklerRoberts Ltd can help businesses maximise the value of their data through the discovery, defining and delivery of tailored and specific marketing solutions. I work with clients to turn their goals into achievable, measurable and understood deliverables, helping them to discover their specific Campaign, Analytic and Data requirements, through to the subsequent delivery of a tailored specific client marketing solution to meet their needs and improve their ROI.
Over the past 12 months the noise around GDPR has gradually become louder and louder, with many businesses claiming to help with compliance or telling you of horrendous fines that you will have to pay. The ICO has started to …