Provided onsite and offsite project management with Alterian customers such as Handwriting Without Tears, Direct General, Child Fund International, American Hotel Register, Landsbond der Christelijke Mutualiteiten and other existing clients to deliver Campaign and Data led marketing solutions. Covering:
- Project Management of all client engagements
- Project Management support of Sales and Client Services opportunities
- Project Management Handover
Provided onsite project management and consultancy to deliver the core Campaign Management Use Cases, as part of a larger Customer Experience programme of activities. Covering:
- Risk and Issue Management
- Dependency Management
- Solution Consultancy
- Change Management
- Project Team Communication
Completed a series of workshops with both Communisis and a client looking at the key deliverables, solution overview, project & solution challenges and pain points experienced by both parties, providing:
- Findings - a detail description of each finding causing an impact to a project.
- Recommendations - a complete list of recommendations by three core category areas (Project Governance, Solution Delivery & Account Management), providing details of the recommendation, the initiatives to deliver the recommendation and which findings the recommendation was based on.
- Road Map - a road map detailing the initiative delivery timeline based on a benefit and complexity analysis of the identified recommendations.
Delivered a series of workshops with Castle Cover and a third-party solution provider to bring transparency to the Castle Cover data driven communications and identifying potential improvements, enabling understanding of the:
- Current multi-channel communication strategy deployed;
- Business rules employed in the selection, segmentation and suppression of communication data;
- Identification of systems and processes used in delivering communications across all channels;
- Clarification on source data used to drive communication activity;
- Potential improvements to the existing communication activity following the completion of a GAPs Analysis activity.
Completed a detailed audit with Ageas 50 on the Castle Cover Delivered Cover data sources and feeds used in their existing data driven marketing solution, providing:
- A physical review of all data sources and feeds, looking at existing documentation, analysing physical data and interviewing internal & external parties to discover and define a comprehensive understanding of the data to a granular level;
- An understanding of overlap between RIAS and Castle Cover data to identify common information and the mapping rules between the data sources;
- A review of data quality processes employed, including business rules behind suppression and permission management.
Work completed with RIAS and the solution provider to identify and quantify the solution benefits for an enrichment process to improve the consistency, quality, accuracy and timeliness of customers’ personal details. The findings were put forward in a Solution Description Document which provided a detailed non-technical description of the approach and benefits, enabling senior management within the business to make an informed decision on the viability of the solution.