Project Management and Consultancy
SDL provides a complete, integrated cloud solution for digital experiences, knowledge content delivery, customer analytics and language, powering authentic, in-context brand experiences at every touch point—before, during and after the sale.
Reliance JIO are a major telecommunication business within India and are part of the Reliance Industries group. As part of the Reliance JIO launch to market SDL were chosen to provide a solution for its Customer eXperience Management (CXM) strategy, with a key component being the delivery of campaigning capabilities through SDL Campaigner and Email Manager.
BlacklerRoberts Ltd were engaged by SDL to provide Project Management and Consultancy services
To deliver the solution BlacklerRoberts provided onsite project management with Reliance JIO, SDL, Cognizant and other 3rd party vendors to deliver the core Use Cases in a series of sprints, within a larger programme of activities.
BlacklerRoberts completed a 6 month engagement enabling:
- Risk and Issue Management – Clear identification and communication of project issues and risks, to relevant solution stakeholders and business, ensuring each item was mitigated or resolved.
- Dependency Management – Ensuring multiple suppliers and delivery points were co-ordinated to deliver the business needs within the required project and programme timeline.
- Solution Consultancy – Enabling the identification and delivery of specific Use Cases deliverables, through the analysis of requirement needs and documentation of solution requirements.
- Change Management – Understanding of the solution objectives and potential impact of desired and required changes, facilitated the delivery of must have and should have changes in the appropriate sprint delivery, whilst keeping a record of the could have and nice to have changes for future iterations of the solution.
- Project Team Communication – Controlled management of the daily scrum and team activity lists, enable a clear, joined up understanding of each individual’s responsibility and impact on the current sprint delivery.
BlacklerRoberts Ltd provided project management and consultancy services in the delivery of a Marketing Solution, utilising their vast amount of experience across many verticals and knowledge of the SDL Campaign and Analytical platform to enable a successful delivery of the project. I have worked with Jim over many years and his continued dedication to the delivery of quality, effective and timely solutions is a key reason why I will continue to utilise the services offered by BlacklerRoberts Ltd.
“Jim’s vast amount of experience in marketing solutions across many verticals and his knowledge of the SDL Campaigner and Analytical platform enabled a successful delivery of the project. Jim’s continued dedication to the delivery of quality, effective and timely solutions is a key reason why I will continue to utilise the services offered by BlacklerRoberts Ltd”
Justin Morris, Senior Director, SDL