Programme and Project Management
Alterian is a leading provider of cross-channel and real time interaction management software, which is used by its clients, agencies and marketing service providers to deliver compelling and personalized customer experiences in multi-channel scenarios for many of the world’s leading brands and corporations.
The Alterian Professional Services team are responsible for the delivery of the Alterian Campaign Management, Customer Analytics and Email Manager Solutions across multiple locations, including the UK and the US. As part of this delivery a project management function is required to deliver:
- Project Management of Professional Services client solutions.
- Allocation and Management of the Professional Services consultant resources.
- Communication both with the client and internally to SDL on the progress of each project.
Following the separation of SDL Campaign Management and Analytics division from the main SDL business, an interim project manager was required with experience of the products, solutions and project delivery processes, to provide a seamless project management capability whilst a full time project management resource was found.
BlacklerRoberts Ltd were engaged by Alterian to provide Project Management and Consultancy services.
To deliver the solution BlacklerRoberts provided onsite and offsite project management with Alterian customers such as Handwriting Without Tears, Direct General, Child Fund International, American Hotel Register, Landsbond der Christelijke Mutualiteiten and other existing clients to deliver Campaign and Data led marketing solutions.
BlacklerRoberts completed a 10 month engagement enabling:
- Project Management of all client engagements – Management of all Campaign Solution delivery including; allocation of activity; reporting and communication of project progress, identification and management of risks, issues & changes and consultancy resource allocation.
- Project Management support of Sales and Client Services opportunities – Campaign solution scoping and estimation including; consultancy resource allocation and management of change controls and work orders for future and existing clients.
- Project Management Handover – Handover of current projects, tools and resource allocation.
BlacklerRoberts Ltd provided project management services in the delivery of multiple Marketing Solutions, utilising their wide experience across many verticals and professional service teams to enable a successful delivery of new projects and continued growth and success of existing clients.
“Jim is the most competent individual I have ever come across in this role, providing a seamless transition of existing projects to delivery whilst also initiating and delivering against multiple new projects. Jim has become a valued member of the Professional Services team and would be an asset to any businesses involved in the delivery of solutions from initiation to deployment. I look forward to working with Jim and BlacklerRoberts Ltd in the future”
Ashley Mandell-Lynn, VP Services, Alterian