Communisis has over 200 years of industry experience in marketing, transactional and regulatory multi-channel customer communications. They offer over 100 individual customer communication disciplines, from creative services, web production and social network marketing to data intelligence, transactional digital printing and digital asset management.
During the delivery of a client project opportunities to enhance the solution delivery process were surfaced. BlacklerRoberts Ltd were engaged by Communisis to provide insight into the potential enhancements, making recommendations on improvements and best practice for future CRM and Data projects.
To deliver the solution BlacklerRoberts completed a series of workshops with both Communisis and a client to complete a review of the key deliverables, solution overview, project & solution challenges and pain points experienced by both parties.
BlacklerRoberts presented the findings in a Recommendations Document, which provided:
- Findings – detailed description of each finding causing an impact to a project.
- Recommendations – complete list of recommendations by three core category areas, providing details of the recommendation, the initiatives to deliver the recommendation and which findings the recommendation was based on.
- Project Governance – looking at best practice processes, defined project roles, clear communication channels, management process and project measurement.
- Solution Delivery – aimed at ensuring reduced ambiguity, confirmed approach and project boundaries.
- Account Management
- Road Map – a road map detailing the initiative delivery timeline based on a benefit and complexity analysis of the identified recommendations.
“Jim’s comprehensive and clearly defined road map has provided us with a clear approach for improving the whole project management and delivery process of future solutions.”
Lee Witherell, Managing Director Communisis Data Intelligence.